miércoles, 16 de abril de 2014

The Incomplete Guide of Visual References

King of Combat is despised by many gamers because they acuse it of ripping off other video games. Although it's hard to disagree with the fact many of the poses and animations from some of their fighters are practically traced off from the ones of other video game series, it depends on you if you feel offended by that or not.

I'm in the second group, but still I've found in my way many hints to compare the XDZW characters to the ones of other fighting games.

I'll be posting the... ehem... Visual references used for the creation of these characters's movesets, as well as a screenshot of the corresponding move.

Have fun with this series of entries, and if you want to colaborate, I'll be glad to receive your suggestions :)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario